- Pilot project ensures kids are ready to learn
- How a smartphone may revolutionize eye care
- Eye See… Eye Learn: June 30th is important. Do you know why?
- Cataracts surgery in Canada: What you need to know according to the Canadian Journal of Optometry
- Perfect vision is possible says a BC Optometrist with Bionic Lens
Category Archives: Children’s Vision
Paisley Road Public School can now rest assured that their kindergarten students are ready to learn, due to their participation in a pilot project that treated 52 students with an identified vision problem that might have significantly impacted their learning. With 80 per cent of classroom learning being visual, and one child in four having …
The school year is ending for our students and so is the opportunity for JK children to participate in Eye See… Eye Learn. Children born in 2010 have until June 30th to see a participating optometrist. The new class gets their opportunity from July 1, 2015 until June 30, 2016. Book your child’s appointment now. …