The thought of having vision three times better than 20/20 may become a reality with a bionic implanted lens. “Patients would have perfect vision and that driving, progressive and contact lenses would become a dim memory as the eye-care industry is transformed” says Dr Garth Webb.
- Pilot project ensures kids are ready to learn
- How a smartphone may revolutionize eye care
- Eye See… Eye Learn: June 30th is important. Do you know why?
- Cataracts surgery in Canada: What you need to know according to the Canadian Journal of Optometry
- Perfect vision is possible says a BC Optometrist with Bionic Lens